Article 1: Club information
1. This organization shall be known as crossed up 4x4 Club.
2. This organization hereinafter to be referred to as, "the club".
3. The club is for any, legally registered owner of any offroad vehicle.
4. The club is a non-profit organization.
5. The club is a strong supporter of "Tread Lightly".
6. All prospective members will be required to submit an application and pay the yearly dues at the time of application approval.
Article 2: Conduct
1. All members will refrain from consuming alcohol or any drug, of any type, while attending a club function. Any infraction can and will result in immediate membership revocation.
2. The club is to provide social and recreational activates for its members.
3. The club is to participate in and to support civic and environmental activities for the betterment of the community and its membership.
4. All members, and guests of members, must conduct themselves in a respectable and orderly fashion, while at any club function.
5. All members, and guests of members, must abide by the motor vehicle code of the state concerned, and by the laws and regulations of the city and county involved.
Article 3: Vehicle
1. All members must keep their vehicle in a safe operating condition.
2. All members must keep the following items in, or on, their vehicle, and in proper working order, during any organized function:
a. Seat belts for all occupants of the vehicle.
b. First aid kit.
c. Fire extinguisher, (rated 1A12BC), and properly pressurized.
d. Properly sized spare tire (within 1" of the four tires on the ground)
e. Properly rated and approved tow strap with sewn in loops on each end, for extraction of the members vehicle
f. Roll bar of factory specs, or better.
g. Front and rear tow points (for vehicle extraction).